Computer Network AssociateLearn Computer Network Associate in Ogbomosho. Build well-sought computer/digital skills and get certified in no time.
Computer networking course at the associate's level provides students with the networking basics. In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Computers and Communication
- Network Classification
- Understanding Local Area Networking
- LAN Essentials/Components
- Network Topologies
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Wired and Wireless Networks and Media Types
- Cabling Types and Implementation
- Understanding Internet Protocol (IP) & IP Addressing
- Working with IPv4
- Comprehending Basic Wireless Networks
- Fundamentals of Network Security
- BONUS: Introduction to Thin Client Technology
Programme Code: CNA
Duration: 6 weeks
Tuition Fee: ₦ 24,000.00
Do you want to explore technologies, methods, and evolving trends in computing? Then apply for one of the trending ICT training programmes such as web development, programming, machine learning, computer networking and network security, database design & administration, electronic accounting and more.
Maximize your employability
Develop the skills employers need. When you complete your computing programme, you will be ready to take up a variety of roles within different sectors.
Unlock a range of career options
Our students have gone on to a range of roles including ICT Consultant and IT Systems Administrator, Web Developers and Programmers, for several reputable organizations.
Career Building & Entrepreneurship
Exploring new business opportunities in the world of ICT & giving insights into how to creatively maximize the opportunities.
We are not just training people, we are committed to building topflight ICT professionals for operational efficiency in different facets of life.
With ICT training at Simdol IOT, you become versatile & connect with professionals around the world.
Would you rather get professionally trained and certified with us? Register now!